1) install mingw and msys environment;
2) get a pkg-config tool, use one ship with graphviz(install graphviz win version and under its bin dir), it works;
3) for msys shell, vim /etc/profile , add below to let pkg-config can find raptor after it installed, or rasqal can’t configure;
4) in msys shell, cd raptor dir and ./configure; make install;
note: some error occurs when build rapper.exe, and dll build not successful.
5) cd rasqal dir and ./configure;
6) need to add this to rasqal_config.h, to let rasqal use statically linked version of raptor functions;
7) need to tweak win32_rasqal_config.h,
add #include <stdint.h> near <windows.h> for those int16_t etc declarations;
comment out #define round definition, which will conflict with some window definition.
8) ./configure; make install.